Psychologist | Clinical Hypnotherapist | Coach | Scientific Associate
Languages: English | German
- Studied psychology in Berlin and in Innsbruck with a focus on clinical psychology and psychoanalysis.
- Student assistant in the research project “Psychoanalytic case-related supervision in youth welfare” with Prof. Dr. Andreas Hamburger at the IPU Berlin.
- Mentoring activity at the IPU Berlin.
- Co-foundation and development of the Student Council at IPU Berlin.
- Department for matters of trust.
- Day clinic for anxiety disorders and depression VIVANTES Klinikum Spandau, Berlin.
- Tutor “Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy” with Prof. Dr. biol. hum. Anna Buchheim.
- Psychologist at the Children and Youth Home JUGENDLAND, Innsbruck.
- Training in hypnosis, hypnotherapy and hypnosis coaching at TherMedius Institute.
- Psychologist, hypnosis therapist and research assistant to Dr. Mario Scheib.
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training at RaMa-Institute Mallorca
- Training “The MIND Integration Program”
- Member of the first KRIYA-Consultation Group (California)
Professional characteristics / Memberships
- Specialization in working with altered states of consciousness and their integration
- Research and work on “Substance-assisted therapy”
- Development and exploration of the “Ketamine Hypnosis Package”
- MIND European Foundation for Psychedelic Science
I would be pleased if you contact me to arrange an appointment.
“As inside as outside”