Specialist for Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy
Languages: English, German, Spanish
Active in the fields of internal medicine, general medicine and psychiatry, as well as an emergency physician.
1984 GP practice in Frankfurt with psychosomatic orientation.
1988 Practice for psychotherapy in Frankfurt am Main.
Organization and realization of training doctors in the area of transcultural psychosomatic and traditional medicine in Sri Lanka and Peru. Scientific work on the South American psychoanalysis history.
Education as leader of “balintguppen” and lecturer in autogenic training.
Since 1995, courses for basic psychosomatic care for doctors
with recognition by the medical associations in Germany and the Ministry of Health of the Balearic Islands.
Since 2001 practice and beds for psychotherapy treatment and addiction treatment in Palma de Mallorca, associated with Palmaclinic and the Hospital Quirón Palmaplanas
Organization and management of medical training in Spain, Germany and the United Arab Emirates,
inter alia, in the areas of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, Addiction Medicine, Pain Therapy, relaxation techniques, hypnosis, sexual medicine.
- International College of Psycosomatic Medicine (ICPM)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für psychosomatische Medizin (DGPM)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für ärztliche Hypnose und Autogenes Training
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Biofeedback (DGBfb)
- Deutsche Balintgesellschaft (DBG)
- Gründungsmitglied und Vorsitzender der Hellenic Balint Society (www.hellenicbalintsociety.gr)