The equine therapy is particularly suitable for people with emotional disorders, ADD / ADHD, and autism and disabilities. It is also very successful during complementary psychotherapeutic treatments like burnout, addictions, cancer, and multiple sclerosis.
„Hippotherapy is experience-oriented (Dr. Eugene Gendlin) and a holistic Complementary therapy“. The patient is physically, mentally and emotionally addressed during the interaction between man and horse and is therefore supported to find a physical balance and inner balance at the same time.
About learning of „Focusing“ (Dr. Eugene Gendlin)
- The patient learns to help himself.
- The actual process of change is experienced as pleasant.
- The patient has the sole authority, the exclusive competence and the sole knowledge in solving his problems.
- The patient is the „Focuser,“ which starts the process autonomously. The therapist becomes the mediator.
Equine therapy is based a special training and knowledge of the social pedagogy, the Feldenkrais therapy, psychotherapy and yoga. This ensures to find a quick access to the patient and to – during treatment with and on the horse – figure out the chance to give information about himself. That is, if the patient receives the necessary „building blocks“ such as
- Ability to help himself
- Perceive the changing process directly
- Become „focuser“ that can begin the process of changing autonomously
If you are interested in our therapy, please take a few seconds to fill out our contact form. We will set up a preliminary phone interview at your convenience to determine your individual therapy: